DATE: Sunday October 19th
TIME: 10:30am – 4pm
ADDRESS: 149 Lexton-Evansford Rd, Burnbank 3371
DETAILS OF EVENT
Woodside is a substantial grazing property situated between Talbot and Lexton. Rambling gardens complete with meandering creek surround the homestead.
In Spring of this year the gates will open in a rare opportunity for visitors to explore and enjoy the extensive county gardens.
• $7 per adult
• Children free
• Garden tour, talks & poetry by gardener Martin Wynne (times tbc)
• Live music by local band Kevin Antonio Alive & Kicking.
• Art Exhibition by local Artists
• Waubra Primary School Plant Stall
• Scarecrow making exhibition
• The secret garden storytelling corner.
• Nature art & craft station.
• Devonshire Tea (Waubra Kindergarten)
• Gourmet BBQ (Evansford Community Centre)
• Beverages by Quartz Hill Winery & Red Duck Beer
• Bring your own picnic welcome. (sorry, no byo alcohol)
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: 0419 198 665 (Jayne Newgreen)
• Phone: Lauren Bourke (03) 5343 6262